MBA(Finance) – Annamalai
The online distance MBA Financial Management is a two years program which leads to a UGC recognised MBA Financial Management degree.
About the Program
The Distance Learning MBA (Financial Management) program is for two years duration. The program is based on the norms and standards prescribed and approved by UGC.
The program is offered by Annamalai University and is provided by 361 Degree Minds.
About the University/ Institution
The Annamalai University established in the year 1929 is one of the Asia’s largest universities. The University is accredited with ‘A’ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). All the programs offered by Directorate of Distance Education have been approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The program is of two years, course structure is provided below:
A student has to study the following subjects during the course
- Principles of Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Production and Materials Management
- Managerial Communication
- Management of Financial Services
- International Finance
- Financial Analysis and Industrial Financing
- Management of Funds and Assets
- Investment, Security and Portfolio Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Work and Viva – Voce
- E – Business
- Business Research Methods