BBA – Annamalai
The distance BBA is a three years program which leads to a UGC DEB recognised BBA degree.
About the Program
The Distance Learning BBA program is for three years duration. The program is based on the norms and standards prescribed and approved by UGC.
The program is offered by Annamalai University and is provided by 361 degree minds.
About the University/ Institution
The Annamalai University one of the Asia’s largest universities is established in the year 1929. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited the University with ‘A’ grade. All the programs offered by Directorate of Distance Education have been approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
The candidate needs to study the following subject:
- Elements of Insurance
- English Prose and Usage
- Managerial Economics
- Concepts of Information Technology and Operating Systems
- Management Process and Organisation Theory
Part – II: English
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Business Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
Part – III:
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Materials Management
- Money, Banking, International Trade and Institutions
Annual payment of Rs 8500 + Rs7000 + Rs 7000
The application and prospectus fee is Rs 150.
The examination fee is extra and will be announced by the University before the exams.
Books- The cost of books is additional Rs 1500 per year (Total Rs 4500 for 3 years).